Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby, I'm Back!

I'm back from my three day vacation feeling well rested and looking very tanned. Three days of non-stop beach and tennis truly do some good for a gals well being. I'm back to the smoggy city life unfortunately, and finally. The beach is great but me, I'm a city gal. More news! Notice anything new? Why yes I'm back to Blogger. Let's give a little hooray. Wordpress is fabulous, simple and chic but it's just not...me. Also it was bugging me that I couldn't put a music player on the page. It just wouldn't The Paperdoll Planet without the funky beats of Santogold welcoming you to the blog. I made some minor tweaks to the layout. Hope y'all love it as much as I do.

Well i'm back baby, and stay tuned to the upcoming posting whirlwind as I'll try to sum up the three days of my absence. It's The Paperdoll Planet and y'all won't miss a beat.


xoAlice

No comments: