Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Eternity Magazine: August Love

One word, Fierce!! Writemarycat has done it again and I can't help but rejoice with happiness. Eternity Magazine has truly got to be one of my favorite magazine's and this fantastic August issue, just proves it. Eternity is here for the long run and this issue is really something. With the oh-so beautiful TheBlack.Secret gracing the cover you can just bet that this issue, is going to be truly amazing. All the articles were great as always and so I embarked on the exciting journey that is reading Eternity Magazine. Let's just say I loved, loved, LOVED it. My favourite article would probably be "Wear as Mary Kate Olsen! Cheap". It was really great to see what a few Stardoll classic pieces can put together. Really the outfits weren't too off fro the original and the whole idea is quite charming. It's absolutely crazy what people are doing to get their manicured claws on those MKA RC clothes and really its quite frustrating. These looks are just as good as the originals and affordable!! Double Bonus!

Dolls, you just got to love Eternity. I know I do and all it take is one issue so if your Eternity Magazine romance hasn't yet began, then what are you waiting for? Check it out:
xoAlice

No comments: