Saturday, August 9, 2008

Will Cartwheel for Comments...

Hello readers, fans, lovers, haters, and who ever else is reading. No I will not actually be breaking out into a cartwheel for your comments, as much as I know you'd love me too. Yet you can only understand how tirelessly I work to bring you all of Stardoll's latest and greatest, served hot and fresh daily. I'm not asking for a lot when I ask to hear your feedback. It's actually quite unhealthy, the the amount of sweat and tears and typing I put into this blog, all for your highest in satisfaction.
Now, I've even made commenting available to everyone. Whether your anonymous or a blogger yourself, any can comment, and I can only hope you do. I love hearing about what you have to say. Call me a comment addict, but hey, this is one addict I hope y'all will feed.

"They told me to go to rehab but I said no, no, no!" Sorry, it just seemed appropriate for the subject matter. So as I cartwheel away and bid you a good day I hope y'all understand we're I'm coming from and stay tuned to The Paperdoll Planet.

No comments: