Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Can You Say Lame

Okay so I was stopping by Daily*Tabloid's guestbook doing some good old fashioned publicity for cet blog when I noticed this: All I can say is wow! How absolutely lame, and I must warn you that it doesn't get any better when you stop by her suite. Her presentation looks something like this:

Um, once again, WOW!! This must be the saddest thing I have ever seen on Stardoll. And believe you me I have seen some incredibly sad, sad, SAD things. I won't even being explaining how stupid this is but really, why would anyone WANT to be LaPrimaDonna, or the most hated gal on Stardoll of the moment. This girl, guy, whatever, is an absolute idiot and I pity it for this lame, idiotic, and shameful homage to LaPrimaBITCH. (ahahaha, I love that Sammy).

No comments: