Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mission Accomplished


I'm excited...yay!! That was a tad cheesy but seriously, I have struck blog gold, I guess you can call it that. Or you can call it Mission Fashion but I prefer to call it absolutly fabulous!! The first thing I noticed was the absolutly gorgeous layout of the site, sorry, I'm a first impressions kind gal:), like serously it was absolutly stunning. Classy, stylish, fashionable, and very pleasing to any eye. But I must say it was really the posts that sealed the already sweet deal. They are well-written, smart, witty, and extremely fun to read. It was only when I scrolled down and read that the fabulous writters are none other than Stardoll's fav fashionista's: youlovelorie (Lorie), Audryhep4 (Kayla), mriddick1321 (Clarissa). This trio truly have created a blog worthy of applause. It's absolutly fabulous! So check it out:



Read it, bookmark it, and I know you'll love it.

No comments: