Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Done!Magazine: It's Just the Beginning

Now, where do I begin. Well, The Paperdoll Planet is determined to give you the latest and greatest and upcoming magazine's and blogs. Darlings, I'd bookmark it now, because this will be big:

http://donemagazine.blogspot.com/

Done! Magazine is everything that is fabulous wrapped together and handed to you in a beautiful magazine. The editor Steelone has done it again and has successfully brought us another great issue, of a magazine that is slowly gaining momentum. So what made me fall in love with Gone!? Stacy F*cking London is on the cover!! Like, shut up. She's the July Fashion Icon and I love her, like I mean, I f*cking ♥ Stacy London. The article is great, it perfectly outlines Stacy London with simplicity, glamour, and ease. I don't need to get out my thesaurus quite yet which is quite a relief when I just need a quick read. Done! Magazine is off to great places, and I just can't wait. Bookmark this ladies and gentleman, 'cuz you'll need to keep an eyes out for Done! Magazine, because really, isn't this just the beginning.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Hey, your counter isn't working either. Mine isn't! It hasn't been working for today.