Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Omg Ashley? I Think Not...

It's quite sad actually. I was surfing through Stardoll when I saw on the side something along the lines of,"Join the club OMG_Ashley and get a free RC Ashley Tisdale Top." well naturally I joined and there it was. Now just to tell you I don't like Ashley Tisdale, in fact, I couldn't care less about the gal but I can't say no to a free top. It's really not that ugly. I actually don't know what that's all about. Is Stardoll suddenly feeling generous or just going ga-ga over Ashley Tisdale. I don't see how supporting some random club might have any purpose. Either way, this so called club, is a joke. Here is an example of a few "discussions" going on:



Basically, these discussions are write your name below and join my club and I'll give you free ____ (stardollars, gifts, RC clothes, you name it). And I don't actually see anything about Ashley Tisdale in any of these discussions. Its a complete disappointment even for Ashley fan's. Honestly, join it, get your free t-shirt, and leave. That's just my humble opinion.
So, what do you think, what's the deal with OMG_Ashley?

No comments: