Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome to the Paperdoll Planet

So here it is, the product of countless visits to the strange virtual world that is none other than Stardoll.com. Its an obsession, a striving virtual community and the marvel of my current childish fascination. It is also ever changing, and it is impossible for one to sufficiently survive in this closed world without knowing what is going on. Thus, we turn to the blog. What better way to satisfy our craving for juicy knowledge than to check in with the numerous Stardoll blogs? But with a new blog arising every week, and most of them catching fire and burning from our memories in less than a month, where can one turn for reliable, fun and sufficient gossip? The answer is here, in the Paperdoll Planet. Where I will strive tirelessly to provide to you the latest and newest from the wonderful world of Stardoll. All this with an impeccable sense of fun, feist, and fashionable grace, as I set out to go, where no blog has successfully gone before.

I'm Allison, I may be your best friend or your worst enemy, yet truthfully, all I can really be is myself. Most of you do not know me, yet I have come to know most of you. This I promise, is just the beginning. So welcome to Paperdoll Planet, your new obsession.

No comments: